Mr D. Kumar Yadav, a teacher and educator synonymous with success in cracking IIT-JEE, was born in a small village in the state of Uttar Pradesh. He excelled throughout his schooling, done his B.tech from IIT Kanpur in Electrical stream and M.Sc Mathematics from Agra University. After completing his studies, he also prepared for IAS. He cleared the mains examination but his destiny took him to another direction. While preparing for IAS, he realized that students face 90 percent of doubts in Maths subject and there are very less number of teachers can effectively solve all of them. This made him to think for the teaching profession and became the student’s favorite D. kumar sir.
Following the destiny, he joined a reputed coaching institute Bansal classes in Kota as part of the Mathematics Faculty in 2000 and after that worked for brands like Sachdeva, FITJEE, Narayana, Ambition at various locations. His sincerity, dedication and hard work, let him earned respect from his students and made him very popular amongst the student fraternity, as D kumar Sir, for his in-depth subject knowledge, unmatched teaching skills and passionate aptitude. Under his guidance, hundreds of student got admission in IITs by securing good all India Rankings.
His dream of becoming a ray of hope for mathematics lover led him to be an edupreneur which resulted in the genesis of Sai Gurukul, founded by Mr D Kumar Yadav in year 2005 at Aligarh. It has taken leaps and bounds forward and his persistent quest to take it to the pinnacle of success & excellence led him to convert his offline classes into online classes where he is able to reach those students who are far away from him.
- Plan your study schedule. Never study one subject for the whole day. Take small breaks during the study to relax your mind and body.
- Choose the right book that explains the theory really well and has a collection of good quality problems.
- Solve past years’ questions papers as it will give an idea of question style and difficulty level.
- Always keep an eye on the clock while solving any problem. This will help in time management and can increase your speed for further problems.
- Keep your formulas high on your mind. Make a notebook of all important formulas and periodically revise them to retain them.